Terms of service
pricinG & PACKAGES:
My hourly rate is $75. I also offer three packages, which convey significant savings:
- 12 hours for $810 (a 10% savings)
- 24 hours for $1,530 (a 15% savings)
- 36 hours for $2,160 (a 20% savings)
For team projects, additional standard level organizers are billed at $50 per hour and assistants at $30 per hour.
- No time charge for travel within a 10-mile radius of Beverly Hills (green zone on above map)
- Complimentary Before & After photos
- Access to phone and email support for any questions during and after completion of your project
- For individual sessions, 50% deposit due on booking with balance due at the end of each session; payment accepted by cash, check, or credit card
- No charge for cancellations at least 24 hours in advance
- Rewards and discounts for referring new clients
NAPO Code of Ethics
I am bound by the NAPO Code of Ethics, a set of principles that guides Members' professional conduct, including:
- "I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy."
- "I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications."
- "I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other professional organizers and productivity consultants."
- "I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept."
- "I will make recommendations for products and services with my client's best interests in mind."